Not Sew and So. I gave the name out in the first line. Lady Moondancer got it! It's Frilly Frocks!
Seller of Frocks and Frills Frocks Frills, Frilly Frocks (Frocks is a synonym for clothing ) Tape measures sewing needles and thread: Items Frilly Frocks uses in her job. I see the world through pink glasses: symbol, one of her accessories. I make the most beautiful cloths in town: line from her back card story.
Hint: Matriarch of the White Clan: In Kingdom Lost there is a Clan of ponies living inside Dragon Peak. They will play a key part in the story. Frilly Frocks is the matriarch of the Clan while Bowtie, her husband, is the Patriarch. Frilly Frocks has four children, three sisters, and four nieces. Her children are Winterberry, her oldest, the twins, Demin Blue and Periwinkle, and her youngest, Sandy Island. Demin and Sandy are boys. Her sisters are Blossomforth, Gemblossom, and Royalette. Blossomforth's daughter is Daisy May, a pegasus, Gemblossom had twin girls, Star Heart (Star Catcher, normal wings) and Heart Bright, and Royalette had a daughter, Sweetie Bell. Frilly Frocks also has a pet Breezie, called Tulip, who has limited speech. the clan name, White Clan, comes from the fact that each clan member is pure white.
Post by BrightGlow on Mar 26, 2009 18:34:48 GMT -5
Ok, the next step is to find out whiich part of the lyric tells her body's color. I know that she has rainbow colored hair whit some kind of cream color. I wonder if the stone in the lyric mean that this is a birthday stone pony or not.
Orange sunsets, pretty stones, Sunset orange is her favorite color and pretty stone refers to her name, Jade, which is a pretty dark green. Flowerbeds of weary green. flower garlands! they are mostly green. Daisy cascade, rainbow hair, symbol and hair. her symbol is a cascade of daisies and her hair is rainbow. And the color of cold cream. Cold cream is bright white in color.
the pony is Jade Garden.
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2009 20:46:20 GMT -5 by sunstar
Incidentally, Sweet Tooth is a stallion in my herd. As a kid, I always thought he looked like a guy... Genderbending FTW!!! His wife is Fifi, which explains why Baby Sweet Tooth and Baby Fifi are different breeds than their matching parents.
I came up with Earthling Born to explain why some earthlings end up having children different then themselves. The gene for unicorn and the gene for pegasus are dominate genes while the gene for earthling is recessive. We'll say that U is unicorn, P is pegasus, and e is earthling. Ue parents have a 25% chance for an earthling child, and 75% chance for an unicorn child. it is the same for Pe parents. ee parents will always produce an earthling child. still, there are mysteries shuch as how two earthling parents end up with unicorn twins, (Steamer and Peachy with newborn twins Lilac (Snookums, girl,) and Mittens(Sniffles, boy), both unicorns, which led to a big blow out fight between Peachy and Steamer after Steamer accused Peachy of cheating on him with a unicorn. Peachy had not cheated on him at all, but Steamer refused to believe it as according to him, two earthlings can't produce unicorn children. the fight resulted in a DNA test which showed that Peachy and Steamer really were the parents of Lilac and Mittens. I didn't like the names they came with so I gave them better names. Sweet Tooth as a stallion... That actually works! great, now I'm never looking at my Sweet Tooth the same again. Now I just might put Fifi and baby Fifi with Sweet Tooth, and if all goes well, baby Sweet Tooth too.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2009 23:50:42 GMT -5 by sunstar